Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Countdown to Confetti Day One - Cookies and Milk

Hello my Reverse Confetti friends! I've got some great news! There's a new release this month! It will hit the store on October 8. Until then we're counting down with peeks of the new mini release!

Meet the new Cookies and Milk set! It's loaded with cute characters and lots of accessories so you can make some super sweet scenes! 
I colored all the images with Copic Markers and layered them on a Distress Oxide Ink Background in peacock colors. 
There is only one tree in the set but I cut several so I could create a scene. I made them look a little different and added depth by inking indifferent shades of green ink.
Want to see more projects made with this adorable set? Here's links to all the designers with projects to share today! 

Jeanne Jachna (That's Me)

I hope you'll stop by tomorrow when we'll be sharing peeks at more new Reverse Confetti October release products! 




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Cookies and Milk
Dies | Reverse Confetti Cookies and Milk

Oranment Star
Ornament Star

RC | SSS
Ornament Star CC
Ornament Star CC

RC | SSS
Cookies & Milk
Cookies & Milk

RC | SSS
Cookies & Milk CC
Cookies & Milk CC

RC | SSS
Gift Card Holder
Gift Card Holder

RC | SSS
Seasonal Say it All
Seasonal Say it All

RC | SSS

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is super fun Jeanne!

Avra Williams said...

This card makes me smile!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, what a darling scene! This is terrific Jeanne!

Denise Bryant said...

Cute scene with awesome coloring! Love the adorable Cookies & Milk set!