Friday, October 2, 2020

Pretty Little Studio - TGIF!

TGIF! Has anybody else out there been counting down to the weekend? It's been a long past few days for me and I'm happy for a little down time. 
Times have changed alot since my working days. My co-workers and I always had a standing date at a local restaurant for after work dinner and drinks to unwind. I'm pretty sure that's not the normal now when lots of folks are working from home. 

I'm guessing you still know a few co workers who could use a break from their daily grind. How about sending them a little pick me up card? A gift card for take out would be most welcome! :P
The Pretty Little Studio Document Life collection if loaded with office inspired elements like labels, tags, and tabs. The word print stickers look like they were made with a hand squeeze tape printer.
Make the everyday totally awesome everyYAY with the Document Life Collection because we could all use a little pick up from the ordinary!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Document Life
Die Cuts | Days of The Week | Seen & Noted
Journaling | High Lights
Cut Aparts | Just Because Word Flags
Sequins | Golden

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

YES, it's the weekend... thank goodness! This is fun Jeanne!