Thursday, October 1, 2020

Ink Blot Shop - Old Mac Donald

Hi friends! Are you looking for a card challenge to play? A new one starts today at Fusion Card Challenge! You'll love this challenge because there are three ways to play.. you can play along with the sketch, be inspired by the photo, or FUSE them together and play with BOTH!
I'm a visual person so I'm always drawn to the photo. Check out the farm animal planters! I see a moo cow, a piggy - ON ROLLERS! and a rooster too! I spy some green shutters, wood palates and lots of greenery. If you're not feeling the photo or the colors, that's ok.. you can play along with the sketch!
I'm playing along with the new Ink Blot Shop Farm Friends Stamp Set.
My card starts with the Landscape Borders tree line. I colored the trees, sky and sun with Copic markers. I added a piece of masking and inked the grass with distress ink. 
All of the farm images are fussy cut and attached to the finished card base. I stamped the sentiments and a little "Moo" directly on the background. 
Now it's your turn! Now it's your turn! Are you ready to play? I wonder how you will interpret the photo! Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.

Barb Ghigliotty
Jen Mitchell
Karren Johnson
Laurie Unger
Linda Callahan
Michelle Lupton
Tristan Dawes
Wanda Cullen

I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! I cant wait to see what you make!





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Ink Blot Shop Farm Friends, Landscape Borders

IBS=Ink Blot Shop
SSS - Simon Says Stamp


Landscape Borders
Landscape Borders
Shop at:
IBS | SSS
Farm Friends
Farm Friends
Shop at:
IBS | SSS

4 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

This is sooooo cute! Awesome job!

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable! Love the brught colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this cute little farm scene, so fun Jeanne!

Wanda Cullen said...

Too udderly cute! Love your colorful card!