Sunday, October 25, 2020

Birch Press Design Rainbow Leaf Hugs

Hi friends! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day ! If you're feeling cooped up I encourage you to take a ride in the car. The leaves are changing colors and they're absolutely gorgeous! 

We took a recent visit to a local farm stand and it was a real lift for the soul! It wasn't crowded and the assortment of harvest bounty on display was amazing!
My card today was made with the B layer of the Autumn Breeze layered die set. 
Everything you see is inked with Distress Oxide Ink. My card base is shades of yellow and green, topped with the die cut panel in shades of blues, and the leaves are everything in between!

I love this die set and it's absolutely worth every penny because it's so versatile! If you look close you'll see the pierced detail design on each of the die cut leaves. This die produces a large assortment of gorgeous detailed leaves.
I couldn't cover this pretty panel so I added a simple sentiment using the Jumbo Lingo Hugs die cut. This too was inked with Distress Oxide Ink in Barn Door.
Enjoy the rainbow of color and beauty that only Autumn can bring! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Birch Press Design Jumbo Lingo Hugs, Autumn Breeze

BPD = Birch Press Design
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Jumbo Lingo Hugs
Jumbo Lingo Hugs

BPD | SSS
Autumn Breeze
Autumn Breeze

BPD | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Bright and happy!

Tracey McNeely said...

Honestly this is one of my favourite dies so far. I love these leaves and there is so much ou can do with them. They look wonderful inlaid and hmmm....in those trademark brights!