Thursday, October 29, 2020

Fusion Challenge - Warm Winter Wishes

Hi friends! Are you looking for a card challenge to play? A new one starts today at Fusion Card Challenge! You'll love this challenge because there are three ways to play.. you can play along with the sketch, be inspired by the photo, or FUSE them together and play with BOTH!

The inspiration photo this week is called simply "Autumn". It's got lots of cozy images.. a cuppa something warm, glowing candles and a cable knit sweater. The colors are all neutral - beautiful woodgrain and ivory. 
Ok.. so you know me.. I have to have some COLOR in my life. I started out tying to be good! I created a white on kraft background using the Altenew Circle Quilt Cover. I topped the background with a circle die cut from Create A Wreath and added vellum behind it so you can still see the pretty die cut background.
Next I selected a deer (more neutrals).. and that's where I went a little astray. My mind shifted to Christmas and "Warm" winter Wishes. I added some pretty florals from the Holiday Bow and Sophisticated Wreath stamp sets.
A little bling is always welcome in my book! I added some glossy accents topped with glitter and bitty gold sequins on the pine branches and a sprinkle of gold jewels from Pretty Pink Posh to the background.
Now it's your turn! Now it's your turn! Are you ready to play? I wonder how you will interpret the photo! Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.


I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! I cant wait to see what you make!





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Altenew Sophisticated Wreath, Holiday Bow, Modern Deer
Dies | Altenew Circle Quilt Cover, Create A Wreath, Sophisticated Wreath, Holliday Bow, Modern Deer

 

Sophisticated Wreath
Sophisticated Wreath

ALT | SSS | SC
Sophisticated Wreath Die
Sophisticated Wreath Die

ALT | SSS | SC
Create A Wreath
Create A Wreath

ALT | SSS | SC
Circle Quilt Cover
Circle Quilt Cover

ALT | SSS | SC
Holiday Bow
Holiday Bow

SC
Holiday Bow
Holiday Bow

ALT | SSS
Modern Deer
Modern Deer

ALT
Modern Deer Bundle
Modern Deer Bundle

ALT

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Such lovely layers Jeanne, this is charming!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty how you have put this together!