Saturday, October 17, 2020

Birch Press Design - Autumn Breeze

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! Fall is in the air and I'm enjoying the crisp cool nights and seeing the leaves turn color!
Birch Press Design is known for it's innovative layered die sets, and honestly I think they keep getting better and better. 
The sets are really versatile and more detailed. I used only two of the three dies in the set and covered the panels with distress ink before stacking them. I love the contrast of blue and orange. The yellow panel you see is the card base.
I really wanted you to get a close look at the detail on these panels. All three of the panels in the set have a beautiful pierced design. You can see the swirls on the blue cover panel that inspire the name of the set "Autumn Breeze". 
I inked the Thanks Honey Script die with Blueprint Sketch Distress ink to match the ink on the cover panel. The stamped sentiment is from the Lingo Thanks stamp set. 
Autumn always gets me thinking of Thanksgiving - and I start counting my blessings. I just want you to know that I am ever so grateful for your friendship now and always. Hugs to you for always making me smile!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Birch Press Design Lingo Thanks
Dies | Birch Press Design Thanks Honey Script, Autumn Breeze

Thanks Honey Script
Thanks Honey Script

BPD | SSS
Lingo Thanks Stamp Set
Lingo Thanks Stamp Set

BPD | SSS
Autumn Breeze Layer Set
Autumn Breeze Layer Set

BPD | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty card Jeanne!