Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Graphic 45 Christmas Album

I’m always looking for more ways to get organized, especially at Christmas time. Sometimes I get so far ahead of myself with wrapping presents that I forget what’s inside! This year I’m determined to get it together by creating an album to hold it all.
My Christmas album starts with the Graphic 45 Mixed Media Album. It’s got dividers, pockets and lots of places for me to write notes to myself. Making it pretty means I’ll want to reach for it and hopefully record all the important things!

I used a glue stick to attach card stock to the cover and back of the album. I trimmed the paper with scissors and then went over the edges with a nail file to smooth is out. Gold paper tape was added to the outer edges for a clean seamless look. 
I plan to have one section to keep track of my mailing list and keep track of cards I’ve sent, as well as cards I’ve received. I usually only write a handful of cards a day, and this will help me keep track of those I’ve sent.
  
I covered each of the pages with pattern paper and then embellished each with Ephemera Cards, Stickers, Godl Washi and die cuts from gold – like the intricate angel wing from the Tag, Pocket and Butterfly die cut pack.
Another section will help me with my budget… I can list gift recipients, how much I’ve spent, and list the gift I purchased.
Some of the pages in the Mixed Media Album are made of vellum. I embossed these pages to add texture. I love that I can see the soft images of the neighboring pages through the vellum.
How about a section for favorite photos I take? I know these will be images I treasure in coming years, and there are lots of pages so I can add new ones every year when I’m getting ready for the holidays.
Do you need to get organized too? I hope you will consider adding an album to your life to help you track your special events and holidays!



Products
Graphic 45 Mixed Media Album
Joy To The World 12” Papers
Joy To The World Ephemera Cards
Joy To The World Stickers
Joy To The World Chipboard
Architecture Washi Gloss Gold
Die Cuts
Tag, Pocket, and Butterfly (Angel Wings)
Square Tag and Clock
Policy and Decorative


Folder & Sentiment Dies
Folder & Sentiment Dies

SCB | G45
Policy & Decorative Dies
Policy & Decorative Dies

SCB | G45
Tag, Pocket & Butterfly Dies
Tag, Pocket & Butterfly Dies

SCB | G45
Mixed Media Album
Mixed Media Album

SCB
Joy To The World Stickers
Joy To The World Stickers

SCB

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, this is fabulous!!