Saturday, October 3, 2020

Graphic 45 Fairie Wings Collection

Hi Friends! Today and I’m sharing four cards made with the Graphic 45 Fairie Wings Collection. All my life I’ve been drawn to flowers and the magic a garden can bring. What a treat it would be to enter the magical world of fairies illustrated in this gorgeous collection!
I was inspired by the G45 Card Club 2020 Vol 8 Kit Fairie Wings. While my cards don’t have pocket tags incorporated in their designs I added some other extras to make these cards special.
Whenever I create, I start by looking at all my supplies. This helps set the mood and gets my creative mind going. I cut 8” papers in half (4x8” Panels) and arrange them by color. This allows me to see the print on the reverse side of the paper and start mixing and matching.
I sprinkle baby powder on my work surface and then powder the backs of all the stickers on the sticker sheet. This means I can move them around without them sticking together.
I arrange the die cut pieces, Chipboard, AND STICKERS into different categories – frames, sentiments, tags, circles, flowers, etc. It’s important to get a good look at all your supplies before you start making.
Finally I arrange the pieces on a clear piece of plastic the same size as my card base. I can arrange the embellishments before committing and adhering them in place. Also I can pick up the entire arrangement and layer it over different papers to decide which ones I like best before adhering them in place.
The special “extra’s” I added to my cards are die cut borders, butterflies and flourishes cut from gold foil paper. Gold half pearls add some bling and give an expensive look to my cards.
For extra color I used the Solids and Patterns Pad to matt the pattern paper. You can also use the solid paper to make your own mailing envelopes.
The Graphic 45 Fairie Wings Collection is a sweet escape to a magical place just waiting to be discovered!



Finished Size all cards 4.25 x 5.5”
Supplies:
Graphic 45 Fairie Wings 8” Paper Pad, Fairie Wings Chipboard, Fairie Wings Stickers, Farie Wings Ephemera & Journaling Cards, Fairie Wings Solids & Patterns, Fairie Wings Die Cuts
Gems | Graphic 45 Matt Pearl Gems
Dies | Graphic 45 Policy & Decorative Dies, Folder & Sentiment Dies, Tag, Pocket & Butterfly Dies

SCB = Scrapbook dot com
SSS = Simon Sys Stamp
G45 = Graphic 45
CHER = A Cherry On Top


Fairie Wings 8
Fairie Wings 8"

SCB | SSS | G45 | CHER
Fairie Wings Chipboard
Fairie Wings Chipboard

SCB | SSS | G45 | CHER
Fairie Wings Die Cuts
Fairie Wings Die Cuts

SCB | SSS | G45 | CHER
Fairie Wings Ephemera
Fairie Wings Ephemera

SCB | SSS | G45 | CHER
Fairie Wings Stickers
Fairie Wings Stickers

SCB | G45 | CHER
Fairie Wings Solids & Patterns
Fairie Wings Solids & Patterns

SCB | SSS | G45 | CHER
Matte Pearl Gems
Matte Pearl Gems

SCB | G45 | CHER
Folder & Sentiment Dies
Folder & Sentiment Dies

SCB | G45
Policy & Decorative Dies
Policy & Decorative Dies

SCB | G45
Tag, Pocket & Butterfly Dies
Tag, Pocket & Butterfly Dies

SCB | G45

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely cards Jeanne, so feminine!

Conniecrafter said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards, such lovely images and papers!