Thursday, October 8, 2020

Pretty Little Studio - Ho Ho Ho


Have you started making your holiday cards? Time's flying it's time to figure out your favorite Pretty Little Studio Collection and get to work! :P

There are four different collections in the shop - the newest is called Christmas Cheer. You're sure to find a style that suits your personality. My favorite is called Glitter and Ice.

I love the bright colors, fun images and beautiful paper prints. I mean who could resist this Santa? The flowers are always my favorite embellishments and the Christmas Florals die cut pack doesn't disappoint.

Santa is printed on a Sparkle Bright 3x4" Journaling Card. I embellished it with a sprig of holly, the Ho Ho Ho! and circle sentiment from the Happy Season die cut pack. 
The holidays will be here before you know it! And as always I hope yours shine like Glitter and Ice!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Glitter and Ice 8"
Die Cuts |Happy Season | Twinkle Lights (Ho Ho Ho!) | Christmas Florals
Journaling | Sparkle Bright
Sequins | Gift Wrap