Thursday, October 22, 2020

Spellbinders October 2019 Card Kit


Hi Friends! You've heard me tell you how much I like the Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month Club. How it has EVERYTHING you need to make lots of cards all in one box delivered to your front door. It includes everything from pattern paper to card bases, embellishments, even the adhesive you need to put your cards together! 
I love that everything is coordinated to work together and is delivered to my door so I never have to leave the house to go to the store. 
If you don't like the idea of subscribing to receive the kit every month, or you don't want to be surprise because you might not like the color scheme or theme, you can always wait and order the kit after it's revealed on the first of the month. 

Here's something else to consider... if the kit doesn't sell out you can purchase older kits for a reduced rate. All of my cards today were made with the October 2019 kit (shown above). 

The kit has lots of silver glitter embellishments on the die cut pieces. The kit also came with silver foil card stock and a die set so you can cut some of your own embellishments - like the pine branches you see above. 

The kit even includes the little gems you see embellishing the cards that add a little sparkle to your design. 
I love that long after my papers are used up I still have a set of dies I can use over and over again.
Treat yourself to one of the Spellbinders Club Kits - they're available in different configurations for whatever your favorite part of crafting is.. die cuts, glimmer, card making and more!  It's something nice you can do for yourself that you're sure to enjoy.



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
Spellbinders October 2019 Kit

Small Die of The Month
Small Die of The Month

SPB
Card Kit of The Month
Card Kit of The Month

SPB
Large Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month

SPB
October 2019 Card Kit
October 2019 Card Kit

SPB

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific cards Jeanne!