Monday, October 19, 2020

Pretty Little Studio - Tis The Season

I'm feeling festive today! I've been making Christmas cards so I can check them off my holiday to do list! And while I'm making I've found myself humming some holiday tunes. Fa la la la la!! 
While I'm hoping things will be getting back to normal for the holidays, I'm still having a hard time imagining the traditional holiday festivities.. office parties, holiday movies, and reuniting with relatives I haven't seen in a while. 
Now more than ever a greeting card is most welcome. I display the ones I receive for all to appreciate and to brighten my own day. It's like a warm hug in the mail! 

This card is made with the Pretty Little Studio Glitter and Ice Collection. The card starts with a candy stripe Wonderful Frames that I embellished with die cuts from the collection including the sentiment from Tis the Season 2, and Christmas Florals.
I hope you visit the shop and discover your new favorite Christmas Collection so you can spread your own holiday cheer!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
-Paper | Glitter and Ice Collection
-Die Cuts |Wonderful Frames | Tis The Season 2 (sentiment & tree)| Twinkle Lights (25th) | Christmas Florals
-Sequins | Raindrop | Dreamy Blue

No comments: