Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Batty for You!

Hello my 'Fetti Friends! I am absolutely batty about Halloween! It's really my favorite holiday. As a child it was always magical to dress up, stay out past dark, and YES! the treats too!

I always start my cards by arranging the images on a piece of clear plastic the same size as my card base. This makes it easy to arrange the different elements before I commit and adhere them in place. It's also easy to pick up the entire design and swap out different backgrounds until I find one I'm smitten with. 

I colored images from the LANTERNS stamp set and arranged them on the CIRCLE RAYS Confetti Cuts. I used Confetti Colors Cardstock in SUNSHINE and STONE
I added bats from SPOOKTACULAR with adhesive foam tape to give them the appearance of flight.
For lots of drama I adhered the completed design on a DIAGONAL SCALLOPS panel cut from CLOUD WHITE card stock and layered over LEAD cardstock. 
I love that you can mix and match different stamp sets and personalize them for your favorite occasions! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Spooktacular, Lanterns
Dies | Reverse Confetti Spooktacular, Lanterns, Circle Rays Duo, Diagonal Scallops
Cardstock | Reverse Confetti Sunshine, Stone, Lead, Cloud White

RC = Reverse Confetti
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Spooktacular
Spooktacular

RC | SSS
Spooktacular CC
Spooktacular CC

RC | SSS
Lanterns
Lanterns

RC | SSS
Lanterns CC
Lanterns CC

RC | SSS
Circle Rays Duo
Circle Rays Duo

RC | SSS
Diagonal Scallops
Diagonal Scallops

RC | SSS
Sunshine Cardstock
Sunshine Cardstock

RC
Stone Cardstock
Stone Cardstock

RC
Lead Cardstock
Lead Cardstock

RC
Cloud White Cardstock
Cloud White Cardstock

RC

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

I adore this Jeanne! Thank you for the very fabulous card that I received in the mail. You're the sweetest!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm batty for this card Jeanne, its' so darn CUTE!!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....this is simply fabulous!!!