Sunday, October 11, 2020

Reverse Confetti Colors of Fall

It feels like the seasons are changing before my eyes.. school is back in session and my flowers have lost their blooms. I'm not ready to let go of all the color that makes my world so happy! And even though the leaves are starting to fall there are new colors to be discovered.
I'm a big fan of non traditional colors because they always catch my eye. I colored my Fall Foliage leaves with Copic Markers in rainbow colors and layered them over a Distress Ink background of Seedless Preserves and Salty Ocean. 
The sentiments from the set fit perfectly on the Tall Tag Trio tags. I love the stitched and scalloped edges of the tag and fancy script font that is traditional and elegant in contrast with the clean modern leaves.
Some of the leaves are adhered flat tot he card base while others are adhered with adhesive foam tape to add dimension. 
Nature has reminded me to embrace the change and find the beauty that it holds.   I'm entering this card at Stinkin Inkers where they're looking for projects in the Shades of Fall!  I think I've got that covered and I sure hope you can play along! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Fall Foliage
Dies | Reverse Confetti Fall Foliage, Tall Tag Trio


Fall Foliage
Fall Foliage

RC | SSS
Fall Foliage CC
Fall Foliage CC

RC | SSS
Tall Tag Trio
Tall Tag Trio

RC | SSS

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love this Jeanne!

Becca Cruger said...

what a way to make fall oh-so-vibrant! eye catching indeed!

JD/ Jill said...

These are very nicely done. I always like to cards in "Cheery" colors!

Lisa Elton said...

You've captured the colors of autumn beautifully Jeanne, this is marvelous!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely stunning....love all those beautiful leaves.

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty autumn colors