Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

 
Just a quick note and card to wish all of you a very happy and safe Halloween!  I know you have doors to answer, or kids to take out haunting!  In my neighborhood weather is hardly ever a factor - adults will be sitting on their porches or close to pit fires in their driveways so the kids don't have to walk so far!  I've even seen parents driving their kids from one door to the next!    The things we do for our kids!  :)  I love seeing the kids in their costumes - especially when the whole family gets into it.  I remember one year my neighbor was Cruella de Ville, and her boys were both dalmations!  I don't have any special tricks planned this year.  Be good and have fun!
Supplies Used:  Finished Size 6" x 6"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Cicely at Halloween, Greeting from Gracie at Halloween
Dies:  Spellbinders Petite Ovals, Classic Ovals, Grand Big Scalloped Ovals, Cheery Lynn Francesca Border
Patterned Paper Authentique Glowing Collection 6" x 6" Pad
Card Stock Papertrey Ink Terracotta TIle, White, True Black
Hug Snug Seam Binding Black,
Twinery Mandarin
Buttons
Copic Makers
Momento Tuxedo Black

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the image, coloured beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card Jeanne! Happy Halloween!

JJ Bolton said...

I was wondering if Cicely was going to come out this Halloween:) I absolutely love this stamp and how you've used it! I love the vintage feel:)

Happy Halloween to you to Jeanne!

Lisa Minckler said...

I'm just gonna sit here and stare at this for another hour or so. Just step over me....

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne this is perfectly festive for Halloween, love the ribbon.

Cathy Weber said...

You and your fabulous coloring! I have examined this one up close and it is perfect!!! I love that you colored the fringe a different color, such a little touch that jumped right out at me. The beautiful bow and pretty patterned paper are gorgeous and I love how you have wrapped the twine and button over the little doily edge. Such a great Halloween card Jeanne!

NanaConnie said...

Really cute, Jeanne, and I love your fab coloring! The orange and yellow striped stockings are so perfect on her. :-D Incredible bow!

Joyce said...

Happy Halloween to you, too! This is such a great card--super coloring, and such a fun mix of embellishments. This is the first year I won't be taking my girls trick or treating--they want to go with their friends.

Marybeth said...

Happy Halloween ! Enjoy! Love the pretty papers you used on this one . Colored perfectly ....gorgeous!

Lynn Mercurio said...

I just adore this card Jeanne. Love that great vintage paper and how wonderful it looks with little Gracie. Wishing you a freakishly fun Halloween!

Sharron said...

Those patterned paper are so fabulous and I love the bow! Cicely is beautifully colored. She is one of my favorite Halloween images so I'm glad you used her on your awesome Halloween card!