Monday, October 15, 2012

Paper Sweeties October Release Day 3 - Bountiful Blessings

Have you seen the October Release of Paper Sweeties?  There are so many fall favorites!   There are pilgrim costumes, kite flying with Jake, the adorable "Sweeties Stand" full of all your farm stand and pumpkin patch favorites - bales of hay, bushes of apples, cornstalks and so much more.  And I didn't even begin to mention the abundance of fabulous fall sentiments.  There is somthing here for absolutely everybody!
Today I wanted to show you a little farm stand scene I created.  I stamped the corn stalk first, masked off the leaves, then stamped the "Sweeties stand".  Next using my new favorite tool (the stampa majig)  I added pumpkins and a little price sign on the counter top.  I colored Abigail's poncho with markers blending only 3 Copics for the tie dye striped look - you can also do this using the "0" blender to create the stripes
I had lots of fun making my little scene!  I can't wait to see what the other DT members came up with today!  I hope you will have a look too!  Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs,
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (Creator of Paper Sweeties) - Simple Treasures
Char Cundy - Expressions of Me
Andrea Ewen - Ewen Style
Pattie Goldman - Paper Silhouettes
Jinny Newlin - Soaring
Thanks for having a look!  Have a great day!
Jeanne
Supplies Used:  Finished Size:  5" x 7"
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties PS-33 The Splendor of Autumn, PS-26 Sweeties Stand, PS-A Abigail, PS-28 Stand Add Ons 2 - Produce, PS-27 Stand Add Ons 1 - Words, PS-29 Stand Add Ons 3 - Scarecrow
Patterned Paper:  Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety / Material Girl Stack
Dies:  Sizzix Flowers 3-D
Ribbon:  Green 1" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon Girls (Thanks JJ!)
Felt:  Hobby Lobby
Burlap Cord - Natural 1/8" May Arts
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Markers:  Copic

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a sweet card this is ... beautifully done

Joyce said...

What a darling scene you have created.

Marybeth said...

Oh gosh, this is so darn adorable! So, you created the stand? Love it with the corn stalk and fun details you added. She looks so cute wearing her fall poncho.

The Paper Parade said...

I love her multi colored poncho :) That is such great coloring technique! And then the flower in the twine looks great :)

Cathy Weber said...

Oh wow. I love that tie died poncho on Abigail. You created such a cute scene with the cornstalks! I love the twine you used and the cute rose. You always add just the right touches!

Debbie said...

Jeanne, you've blown me away this month with your amazing creations -- full of gorgeous patterns and texture, expert coloring and beautiful embellishments. Thank you SO MUCH for showcasing the Paper Sweeties so creatively and wonderfully :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, gosh, Jeanne, I just love that red and white, striped stand to pieces! And all your delicious embellishments are beyond perfect!

Lisa Minckler said...

OMG..I would love to find a pumpkin for $1. Love this card Jeanne. Reminds me of the farmer's market I need to go to today!