Saturday, October 13, 2012

Paper Sweeties October Release Day 1 - Autumn


For the next few days (October 14-16) the Paper Sweeties design team will be showing you previews of the new October release.  These new sets are full of fun fall outfits and accessories for the Paper Sweeties as well as some beautiful sentiments!  They will be for sale in the shop on the 15th. These are perfect for fall cards and scrapbook page layouts.  Today I am using a sentiment from the Sweeties Wagon set that includes a wagon, lots of fun things to place inside it, and this perfect fall sentiment. 
I started with this embossed frame that I distressed and then I cut out the center with a razor.  I popped it up on some adhesive dots and put some pretty paper underneath.  I bent the sentiment on my stamp block so that it would mimic the shape of the banner die.  I added  some store bought glittery leaves, acorn and stick pins.  This was a quick and easy fall card that looks like you made a big fuss!
I hope you will stop by the other design team member blogs and see some of the other Paper Sweetie goodness that awaits.  I know you will be amazed and inspired!  Just click on the names below to jump to their blogs.
Debbie Marcinkiewicz (Creator of Paper Sweeties) - Simple Treasures
Char Cundy - Expressions of Me
Andrea Ewen - Ewen Style
Pattie Goldman - Paper Silhouettes
Jinny Newlin - Soaring
Thanks and have a beautiful day!
Jeanne
Supplies Used:   Finished Size 6.25 x 4.5"
Stamp:  Paper Sweeties:  PS-34 Sweeties Wagon
Patterned Paper Christy Tomlinson 6x6 She Art Paper Pack
Card stock:  Papertrey Ink:  Rustic Cream, Kraft
Embossing Plate:  Lil' Inkers Frame One
Die Cut:  Spellbinders Ribbon Banners Large
Ink:  Versafine Crimson Red,  Ranger Distress Antique Linen
Glitter Leaves:  Me & My Big Ideas
Pins:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Acorn:Jolee's Boutique

10 comments:

milena60 said...

Красивая осень..спасибо за настроение..

Lisa Minckler said...

Anything with a frame captures my attention and I love this raised one on your card. The inking color is perfect and I wish every leaf on my trees looked this gorgeous! However, I'd probably never hear the end of it when my husband started up about his dislike of glitter. It's bad enough INSIDE our house already, he seeks outside for a reprieve! Especially love the PURPLE hat pins..SO pretty. :)
hugs,
Lisa xx

The Paper Parade said...

Oh my goodness Jeanne, this looks great! I love that wooden frame, the glittery flowers, and those cool purple pins you used. Oh and the sentiment is great, too!

Ros Crawford said...

This is beautiful ... I love those pretty leaves

Cathy Weber said...

WOW! What a great way to highlight the sentiment. Love all the leaves and acorn. So sparkly and cheerful!

Kim Heggins said...

So stunning! And all that glitter, I am in love with those leaves, so beautiful. What a wonderful sentiment too, just so sweet.

Sharron said...

Love this too, Jeanne! The frame die makes a great base and I adore all the glittery leaves and the acorn. That sentiment is wonderful too!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ooooo! Love, love, LOVE those glittery leaves! Yum! And that sentiment looks fabulous arched across your banner!

Anonymous said...

A very pretty Fall card! I love the glitter :-)

JJ Bolton said...

Beautiful! I love the mix of the organic wood with the glittery leaves! And that touch of purple is just the Jeanne touch:)