Monday, October 29, 2012

Creative Paper Trade - Color My Week #4

Paper Sweeties is joining up with The Creative Paper Trade for their Color My Week #4 - Fall Sweeties Challenge.  They've got some great inspiration pics to inspire you!  You can choose one of  the inspiration photos (color challenge, hearts, circles) or more for your creation submission.  One winner will receive two sets of their choice from Paper Sweeties.  This is a two week challenge so I hope you find some time to play.
I was inspired by the heart photo and made a heart shaped card with a Cheery Lynn die cut adorned with some pretty embellishments.   For the back/inside of the card I folded a sheet of card stock in half and placed the fold just inside the die so that it wouldn't cut all the way through and adhered that to the solid heart die front. 
I used some beaded garland to support my heart shaped card - this is an easy fix to get odd shaped projects to cooperate!  I hope you have a great day - for my friends on the East coast stay safe!  We have high wind alerts for this evening - I plan on staying home and maybe getting a little organized!

Jeanne

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties PS-17 Little Wishes, PS-16 So Sweet of You
Dies:  Spellbinder Classic Hearts, Classic Scalloped Hearts, Cheery Lynn Heartland America XL
Flower:  Prima Symphony Blend
Card Stock Stampin Up Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst, Vintage Cream
Hug Snug Seam Binding Baby Pink
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Distress Antique Linen
Pearl Bead Ring Hobby Lobby His & Hers Collection

14 comments:

Caroline said...

This is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty, Jeanne! LOVE the shape and all the glitter and pearls! So girly! Yum!

Marybeth said...

Oh, wow…… beautiful! Jeanne you just know how to put beauty on a card!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Jeanne!! Love those Cherry Lynn dies and your ribbon and flower!

Pauline said...

Absolutely stunning Jeanne! Love the beautiful heart and the pink loveliness!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Jeanne! I love the pink flower.

The Paper Parade said...

So pretty 😊 I'm loving the heart shape of the card and the beautiful heart doily.

Lisa Elton said...

Just beautiful Jeanne! I love your delicate heart and sparkly flower, so dreamy and feminine. Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Paper Trade!

Joyce said...

This is so beautiful--all girl and 100% sweetness.

Cathy Weber said...

That doily die goes with the Spellbinder heart dies perfectly! Love the pink on this one and the pretty flower and ribbon...beautiful staging for the photo too Jeanne!

JJ Bolton said...

Gorgeous! Every kind of pink goodness:)

P.S. Your light tent is looking good! I really need to work on that here. I got rid of my too-small tent and haven't had the time to work on another one. It makes such a difference I think! :)JJ

Lisa Minckler said...

Ohhhh, I love you too!!! ;)
Hee hee..Ohhh, okay, not meant for me, but I was just so overcome with emotions. LOVE this too!! That's some shnazzy bling you got there chica :)

Sharron said...

So beautiful--it just shouts femininity! Love all the pink, the pretty lacy heart and bow!

Geri said...

Wow, what an intricate die cut!!! It looks beautiful with your embellishments, including that sweet little tag! Thank you so much, Jeanne, for adding it to our inspiration at the CPT...It's beautiful!!!