Monday, March 12, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Somebunny

Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a great start! Today, March 12 - through Friday,March 16 we're showing new release peeks from CAS-ual Fridays! There's lots to see and I think you're going to love it all! Today we're sharing the new Somebunny stamp set with matching dies.
This set has two cute bunnies - one is holding a balloon and the other is hanging on the crescent moon.   The coordinating Fri Dies are for the two bunnies only.  I hand cut the stars for the sky the old fashioned way - with scissors :)
There are loads of sentiments in the set so you can choose the perfect words to capture your feelings.
I created the "out of this world" background with distress inks. (Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Seedless Preserves and Milled Lavender).  I splattered the panel with water, and some white ink for far away stars and constellations.
Want to see more designs made with this cute set? Here's a list of designers with projects to share today!

Kimberly Rendino Kimplete Kreativity
Nora Noll A Creative Touch
Shona Chambers Twine Around
Vicki Dutcher All I Do Is Stamp



Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included! Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Somebunny
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays Somebunny

4 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your background is stunning !,

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty with the pink

Lisa Elton said...

Now THIS is precious!! I love the sentiment and that sweet sweet bunny!!

Tracey McNeely said...

How darling is that sweet little bunny Jeanne! Love the vibrant pink background!