Tuesday, March 13, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Cowbell

Well if you didn't have a smile when you got here I sure hope that you have one now! It's Day 2 of the new CAS-ual Fridays Release. We're showing peeks at all the new stamp sets - one a day through Friday - March 16 when all the new products will be available in the store.
The minute I saw this set it was love at first sight. I'm a HUGE Christopher Walken fan and I can't help but think of him in the Saturday Night Live Skit demanding more cowbell on the Blue Oyster Cult "Don't Fear the Reeper" track. Not familiar with it? You can see it here ... 
That's right... I got a feeevah! LOL! And sometimes laughter is absolutely the best medicine.
I cut the small cowbell die from the matching die set several times in shades of red, orange and yellow. I lined them up on a yellow card stock panel leaving room for a sentiment. The Cowbell stamp set includes lots of great sentiments sure to make you smile.
I topped the colorful cowbells with the "MORE Cowbell!" die cut to complete the sentiment. You can see images of the full stamp and die sets below.
Want to see more designs made with this fun set? Here's a list of designers with projects to share today!

Kimberly Rendino Kimplete Kreativity
Nora Noll A Creative Touch
Shona Chambers Twine Around
Vicki Dutcher All I Do Is Stamp




Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included! Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Cowbell
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays Cowbell

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

OMG Jeanne, I remember that skit, love Christopher Walkin and his quirkiness too! You have to have a certain type of sense of humour to get him. Love your sweet card and I get it--ha ha ha ha!

Lisa Elton said...

What a hoot that clip was!! This card is too much fun Jeanne!!