Saturday, March 31, 2018

CAS Easter Greetings!

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way! I had to get one more card in with the Bunny Friends stamp set! It's so stinkin cute I'm gonna hate putting it away until next Spring!

Today I'm playing along with the Just Us Girls Challenge. This time they're looking for CAS - Clean and Simple. That's always fine with me when times are busy like now - with Easter tomorrow! 
I've been feeling sick all week so I called dinner off, but if I'm feeling better DH will be happy he won't have to do the cooking! 
I cut the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Pieces die from a panel of white card stock. Next I stamped the sentiment under the window openings.
Using a ruler I measured and marked a piece of watercolor paper where the window dividers were and added a simple watercolor wash to each area in spring colors.
Next I stamped, colored and die cut the Bunny Friends. This was super easy because I left them all card stock white except for little accents like cheeks, bellies and ears. 
This card would be really easy to reproduce and has lots of white space - so YES! A CAS Score! 

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Easter celebration!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Bunny Friends, Easter Friends
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Bunny Friends, Stitched Pieces


PPP Bunny Friends
PPP Bunny Friends

PPP
PPP Bunny Friends Dies
PPP Bunny Friends Dies

PPP
PPP Easter Friends
PPP Easter Friends

PPP
PPP Stitched Pieces
PPP Stitched Pieces

PPP

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a CUTE card!!

Macimbalo said...

This is adorable! Love the colors you used! Thanks so much for linking up with JUGS this week!

Sharron said...

Hope you had a happy Easter! Your little bunnies are such a joy and look like springtime with the pretty colors. Love that one in the middle with the floppy ear!!

Darnell said...

I hope you got over your sickies, Jeanne, just enough to enjoy Easter dinner, but not enough to have to cook it, haha! Your CASlicious bunny triplets are so cute in their stitched windows!! Hugs, Darnell