Friday, March 2, 2018

Pretty Little Studio - Grateful

I hope you're having a great day! We've been getting nothing but rain lately. I need something pretty to brighten my day so I'm reaching for the Pretty Little Studio With All My Heart Collection. It's a bold mix of pink, lime, aqua, grey and navy! The images are dreamy and have a watercolor feel to them.
The focal point of my card is a bouquet of die cut blooms from the Floral Bouquet pack. They're nestled on a 3x4" Snapshot journaling card.
If you look close you'll see a bit of lace from a 4" Cambridge Doily peeking out from under the bouquet. The lace is soft and feminine and frames the pretty flowers. The simple sentiment is two die cuts stacked on top of each other - a die cut tab from Forever topped with a lime green sentiment (grateful) from the My Heart die cut pack.
This card is a beautiful way to send a thank you and make someone smile today! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | With All My Heart Collection
Die Cuts | Floral Bouquet, My Heart, Forever
Journaling | Snap Shot
Doily | 4" Cambridge

No comments: