Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Reverse Confetti March Release Day 3
My Sunshine

It's Day 3 of the Reverse Confetti March Release Countdown to Confetti! We're counting down to March 8 (TOMORROW).. when the new products will be available in the store. We'll be celebrating with a blog hop!
I told you the forecast called for sunny skies! Today we're showing peeks of the new My Sunshine stamp set with coordinating Confetti Cut dies.

I started with the new STITCHED RAYS COVER PANEL. Its got a stitched sunburst pattern - you can see it in the product listing below. I inked up the entire panel in Squeezed Lemonade. I used sticky notes to block off every other ray and ink it up with Mustard Seed. Next I splattered the panel with water, then some watered down Mustard Seed ink, and lastly with some white ink.
I topped the panel with a white ALL FRAMED UP frame. I added a few cloud die cuts from SUN 'N CLOUDS to accent the sunshine!
Want to see more projects made with the new release? Here's a complete list of designers with projects to share today!

Jeanne Jachna (That's Me!) 

All the new products are available in the store tomorrow! I hope you stop by for our blog hop tomorrow!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti My Sunshine
Dies | Reverse Confetti My Sunshine, Stitched Rays Cover Panel, Sun 'n Clouds


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally writing about >"Reverse Confetti March Release Day 3My Sunshine" <Liked it!

Kathy said...

Love this, Jeanne! A great encouragement card any time.

LittleSher said...

This card make me feel the heat of the sun. I love the bright yellows!

Mrsfish02 said...

Wow this is just awesome. Yellow being my favorite color... you have enchanted me with those beautiful rays and fluffy clouds. Nicely done.

Jill Norwood said...

Jeanne I love how you added the frame and clouds to your sunshine card! This set is definitely one of my favorites!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love how you broke up all of the wonderful color with that frame. It draws your eyes right to the sun image. Awesome layout. TFS

sharon g said...

The yellows and golds look wonderful together. What a great look.

Denise Bryant said...

Love your card! Pretty set!

Julie said...

Stunning card, well done!

Sue D said...

Love this--so cheery.

Julie S said...

This is such a cheery and bright card.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

I love the bright cheerful color, all the stitching, and details. Just lovely.

Anonymous said...

Sunshine and lollipops~

Lisa Elton said...

This is full of happiness Jeanne!

Cathy P said...

Love all the variation of yellows in your card and the spattering is a fun idea!

~amy~ said...

Pure perfection!