Friday, March 16, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays - Three Little Birds

It's the last day of the CAS-ual Fridays release sneak peeks! Today we're showing another new stamp set called Three Little Birds! 
The title of the stamp set makes me think of the Bob Marley Song "Three Little Birds". Not familiar with it? You can hear it here
Every little thing is gonna be alright! These cuties will make you smile. I stamped a background of sentiments in primary colors and topped them with the die cut birds stamped in bold black ink. 
Want to see more designs made with these sweet birds? Here's a list of designers with projects to share today!

Kimberly Rendino Kimplete Kreativity
Nora Noll A Creative Touch
Shona Chambers Twine Around
Vicki Dutcher All I Do Is Stamp




Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included! Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Three Little Birds
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays Three Little Birds


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love this little trio all stacked up! The stacked sentiments in the background are perfect. Cute card Jeanne!

Tracey McNeely said...

Yes these really are the tweetest and love the primary colours!