Thursday, March 8, 2018

Exciting News - A Blog Named Hero

Today I get to announce that I’m joining A Blog Named Hero as a design team member! They've made a few changes.. a new design team for starters! And... the challenge begins on the 15th of every month now! I'm posting on the blog today with this card and a short introduction! I think this card is a great representation of my style.
Want to see more? Click here to jump to the A Blog Named Hero!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Hero Arts Make A Fountain
Dies | Hero Arts Paper Layering Feather Die
Hero Arts  Paper Layering FEATHER Die
Hero Arts Paper Layering FEATHER Die

Hero Arts  MAKE A FOUNTAIN Stamp Set
Hero Arts MAKE A FOUNTAIN Stamp Set

Hero Arts Bold Ink DEEP OCEAN
Hero Arts Bold Ink DEEP OCEAN

5 comments:

ionabunny said...

Huge congrats. I love HA and will definitely be checking out the new challenge. Hugz

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne congratulations, I know you will be so inspired at A Blog Named Hero!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats Jeanne, I know you'll do them proud! Your card is lovely!

Maria said...

Congratulations, Jeanne!! You will be a great asset to the team! A very pretty card!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! Congratulations Jeanne ! I’m so happy for you and this is so well deserved !! Love from France, Marjorie