Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Pretty Little Studio Tuesday Photo Inspiration

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Jeanne here with your Tuesday photo inspiration! Trust me I get it! Sometimes I dream in cards and other times I'm just not feeling creative or just don't know where to start. I'm inspired by what I see and sometimes I just need a change of scenery. Pretty Little Studio has you covered with an inspiration photo every Tuesday to give you something to ponder and hopefully give your creativity a nudge!
Here's the photo this week. So what do you think? I'm seeing lovely shades of Spring - pastel yellow, blue, pink, with some bright bold pink, purple and green. Do you see lines? The twigs get me thinking of new life as I find Tulips poking from the ground in my yard! Here's what I made...
I immediately got to thinking about the Potpourri Collection because it contains a rainbow of colors with a soft watercolor look. I started with some ledger paper called Back To School.
I attached colorful Fall Label Medley label die cuts down the center of the ledger paper panel. I wanted a rainbow look starting with pink and ending with purple. 
I added different elements that coordinated with the colors of the labels. I added a green Family Branch die cut on the green label, a pink die cut flower on the pink labels etc. The rainbow of colorful embellishments (branches, flowers, and leaves) remind me that nature encompasses all the colors of my imagination.
A little dimension is always nice! The labels are adhered with adhesive foam tape so I could tuck some of the die cut embellishments under them. The shiny I Love Fall leaf flair provides a pop of yellow! 
I hope todays photo helps motivate you to get your crafty on today!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Potpourri Collection | Back To School
Die Cuts | Fall Label Medley, Family Branch
Flair | I Love Fall
Sequins | Crystal 4mm, Snow Fall

8 comments:

!neke said...

This is beautiful !!!!!

Connie G said...

So pretty!

Gloria said...

Great cards love the colors

Angela F said...

I never thought of using "label" stamps that way! How creative & colorful! I'm going to have to "borrow" your layout!

Nora Noll said...

Oh WOW!! I LOVE the labels down the middle like you did!! I am going to CASE that idea!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the labels all stacked up Jeanne, this is so pretty and full of springtime!

Shanna said...

I love all of the new ideas!

Sharron said...

Wonderful fresh design! Love the spring colors!