Saturday, March 31, 2018

The 12 Kits of Occasions - March 2018

HI and thanks for stopping by! It's the last day of the month and you know what that means right? Well for me it's time for the reveal of The 12 Kits of Occasions kit. The 12 Kits of Occasions is a group of 12 friends who all love to paper craft. Every month we take turns making a kit for the rest of the group. We all receive the same kit with the same items. On the last day of the month we reveal what we each made with the kit. It's fun to see how we used the product in different ways. Sometimes the projects are similar and sometimes they are very different.
This month our hostess is Jessica Davis from The Paper Parade - check out this beautiful kit she put together for us! The kit is filled with expressions of "Thanks" and some of the cutest images ever! There's lots of new products that are new to me - you'll find all the exact ingredients over at the 12 Kits of Occasions blog!

It was a real treat going through all the goodies in this package - papers that look like they were water colored and sentiments stamped in color. I got out the markers and started coloring before I got the whole package unwrapped! There's cute owls, loving bears, and even a unicorn! The only thing from the kit that I didn't seem to use is the twine! Thanks so much Jessica for this amazing kit!
Want to see more designs created with this amazing kit? Hop on over to our group page.. The 12 Kits of Occasions where you'll find a list of all the ingredients for this kit and a sample from each of the team members. I know you're going to love what you see!

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
Concord & 9th Unicorn Awesomeness, MFT Owl Yours, Mama Elephant Bear Hugs, 

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness gracious are these ever CUTE CUTE CUTE!! You really made Jessica's kit shine Jeanne. I like the touch of sparkle you added to the unicorn card and your owl card is fantastic. But my favorite are the bears under the swirly clouds and layered sun. I still have them and the star...CASE!!

Kim Heggins said...

As always your cards are over the top fabulous! I would love to have just an hour to sit with you and what you create! You are amazing my sweet friend! I love how you used all those sweet little bears, so happy I have one pair left over. And the way you colored that trio of owls, so much fun! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Nancy Penir said...

OK, those owls in bright primary colors... wonderful! I want to pluck them off the card! Always love to see your bright happy cards. I can see you loved the papers too. So happy I still have a couple of bears left over so I can case your sweet hugging bears. Now to find those stitched clouds... Hugs and Happy Easter to you and yours!

Sharron said...

Wasn't this month's kit awesome! I've had such fun visiting blogs and seeing the variety of colors everyone used. Love the bright little owls and the leaves you added to the branch, and the bright spring green for your archer bear. Love how you colored the ME bears a darker color and added such great details. The suns and clouds look wonderful. And that sweet little girl was a favorite of mine. Your version is so adorable!

Birgit said...

Oh ~ My ~ Goodness! Jeanne, these are all over the top ~ amazing! I'm in awe and speechless because each one is just so dang cute! Those brightly colored owls are as cute as can be but so are your bears. I wish I could CASE Them all. You totally rocked Jessica's kit!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne so many lovely cards this month. You matched the images and papers perfectly together and then added all the right extras to really make them shine. I love the scenes that you created especially with the cute bears. It is always such a treat to see what you have done with your Kits.

The Paper Parade said...

Oh my gosh, Jeanne, your coloring on the little girl is over the top fantastic! I absolutely love it, I need to learn to color that way! I love how you added the extra flowers, too, what a pretty card that is. Then the bears looking up at the star? Those purple hills are amazing and truly make the card! I so wouldn't have thought to do that, but with I had, just jaw dropping! I love how on the unicorn card you didn't color her at all, but with the stars and the paper you chose she shines just the same. You truly know how to put things together, Jeanne. Thanks for making my kit look so awesome!