Wednesday, March 14, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Serendipi-tea!

I hope you're having a great day! It's the third day of the CAS-ual Fridays release. Today we're showing the new Generosi-Tea stamp set with coordinating dies. 
The set includes a cute heart embellished tea pot and cup image and lots of cute sentiments that are also heart embellished and have a punny "tea" twist to them! You an see the complete stamp and die images below.
I used papers with a whimsical home style feel, gingham and polka dots. All the images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers.
Want to see more designs made with this set? Here's a list of designers with projects to share today!

Kimberly Rendino Kimplete Kreativity
Nora Noll A Creative Touch
Shona Chambers Twine Around
Vicki Dutcher All I Do Is Stamp




Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included! Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Serendipi-tea
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays Serendipi-tea, Cheery Lynn Mandy Doily


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

The teapot, the polka dots, the doily...it all adds up to cuteness!