Friday, March 9, 2018

Tupelo Designs LLC - Altenew Painted Roses

Happy Friday! We made it through another week. I'm daydreaming about flowers and no one does them better than Altenew! There's lots to choose from in the Tupelo Designs LLC store - the hardest part is choosing a set. And then when you have the set.. what colors will you stamp them in?
I actually stamped several of these beautiful Altenew Painted Roses. I decide what colors look best when I'm done, and I love that I have several extras for future projects. 
I decided on yellow and purple roses for my card. I laid them out on a sheet of plastic the same size as my card base. This way I can pick them up, move them around.. try them on different backgrounds without having to pick up each and every piece. I just pick up the plastic sheet.
I decided a lacy die cut panel would be perfect. Again, there are several to choose from in the store. This one is called Dodec. I put so many flowers there wasn't room for a stamped sentiment so I added a stacked white "hugs" die cut from the Script Words set.
Want to go shopping? I hope you'll try Tupelo Designs LLC! They have lots of your favorite brands all in one place. What's better than that? FREE SHIPPING - every day - no coupon required (USA ONLY - discounted rates international). You'll even earn loyalty points that you can use for dollars off future orders. Click here to jump to the store!

And have a great weekend!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Altenew Painted Rose
Dies | Altenew Painted Rose, Dodec Cover Die, Script Words


TD Altenew Painted Rose
TD Altenew Painted Rose

TDLLC
TD Altenew Script Words
TD Altenew Script Words

TDLLC
TD Altenew Shades of Purple Ink Cubes
TD Altenew Shades of Purple Ink Cubes

TDLLC
TD Altenew Summer Afternoon Ink Cubes
TD Altenew Summer Afternoon Ink Cubes

TDLLC

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Pretty pretty card, I love those bright flowers!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Jeanne, looks like spring!

Linda Harris said...

I used to purchase a lot of things from Tupelo Designs, but it takes such a LONG time to get anything shipped. I gave up for a long time, and then put in a order that was IN stock on Feb 17. It still has not shipped. I contacted Dan, and asked him what the hold up was...he said delayed shipping due to "personal Issues" There is always some excuse. I wonder if the Owner, who I think was/is JANE knows the shipping side of the business has gone Way way down hill. Thank you for letting me post this. I could find any contact info for Jane, and Dan just gives excuses....Sad, in the past it was so nice to get things for a fair price, but fast shipping. I will not deal with them in the future.