Thursday, March 15, 2018

Fusion Card Challenge - Brighter Days

I hope you're having a great day! The weather has been so fickle lately - perfect timing for this new Fusion Card Challenge
Aren't these two kiddos in their bright coats adorable? I love the contrast of the bright colors on the dark rainy background.

Not loving the inspiration photo? No worries.. just work with the sketch!

Here's what I made....
I started with the Pretty Pink Posh Sparkle Dot Patterns stamp set. It doesn't matter the weather or the situation.. I have to find a rainbow.

Colorful sequins adhered with Ranger Multi Matt Medium Adhesive make for a sparkly sky.
I surrounded the rainbow with stamped and die cut clouds. The background still looked a bit "clean" to me so I added some accents with a blue Copic marker. 
I hope you find some time to play along. Need a little more inspiration? Check out projects from the rest of the team - they're sure to get ideas rolling!


Have a great day!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Sparkle Dot, Rainy Days
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Rainy Days
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh Watermelon, Lemon Drop, Pumpkin, Shamrock, Cornflower, Amethyst

PPP Sparkle Dot Patterns
PPP Sparkle Dot Patterns

PPP
PPP Rainy Days
PPP Rainy Days

PPP
PP Rainy Days Dies
PP Rainy Days Dies

PPP
PPP Sequins Watermelon 6mm
PPP Sequins Watermelon 6mm

PPP
PPP Sequins Lemon Drop 6mm
PPP Sequins Lemon Drop 6mm

PPP
PPP Sequins Pumpkin 6mm
PPP Sequins Pumpkin 6mm

PPP
PPP Sequins Shamrock 6mm
PPP Sequins Shamrock 6mm

PPP
PPP Sequins Cornflower 6mm
PPP Sequins Cornflower 6mm

PPP
PPP Sequins Amethyst 6mm
PPP Sequins Amethyst 6mm

PPP

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Now THIS is a happy card!! Beautifully done Jeanne!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my I love the rainbow made of sequins.....so bright and happy!

Jen Mitchell said...

Where has a rainbow made of sequins been all my life! This is fabulous and I am totally envious of the precision with which you placed those sequins. Love, love, love this!