Friday, March 9, 2018

Pretty Little Studio - Travel Always

I don't know about you but I'm seriously getting the Winter blues. I just can't wait for some sunshine and warmer weather! At times like this I start daydreaming of places I'd rather be, and start contemplating a get away! 
My card today was made with the Pretty Little Studio WISH YOU WERE HERE Collection. The collection is travel inspired and features different modes of transportation (airplanes, cars), travel shaped signs (octagons, arrows), and my favorite icon of far away places - llamas! 
I usually order from one collection at a time. I get a little of this and that ... paper, die cuts, stickers, etc. and take my time sorting and admiring the different elements. I found myself playing with the octagon shapes from the Fly Away, Travel Plans and Stop Here die cut packages. I thought they made an interesting mix of sentiments and patterns and committed them to paper on this card.
The "TRAVEL ALWAYS" sentiment is from the No Prob-llama die cut pack. The dark blue rectangle compliments the surrounding colors and is striking in contrast. Some of the octagons are adhered flat, and others are adhered with adhesive foam tape giving them height. I tucked a few sequins partially underneath to call attention to this dimension.
Sometimes you just can't fight it!





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Wish You Were Here Collection
Die Cuts | Fly Away, Travel Plans, Stop Here, No-Prob-llama
Sequins | Crystal 4mm, Crystal Snow

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this card Jeanne, so many sweet die cuts!

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Tracey, this is cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...love all your wonderful details!