Thursday, March 29, 2018

Fusion Card Challenge - Happy Spring!

Hopefully Spring is coming soon! It's still cold and rainy here and I've been under the weather. The flu seems to go hand in hand with the changing weather! I hope you're staying healthy and not going through this with me! 
A new challenge begins today at Fusion Card Challenge! I love the inspiration photo - a cute bunny wreath covered in spring blooms and pastels. It's ok if you're not crazy about the photo, you can play along with the sketch! If you're really feeling clever you can fuse the two images together for your creation! Here's what I made...
I made my own wreath of flowers - only my little bunny is throwing them up in the air surrounding the "Happy Spring" message.
I started by arranging the bunny and flowers from Pretty Pink Posh Bunny Friends on a sheet of clear plastic. Then I layered it over different colored backgrounds before settling on green.
I added Twisted Citron Distress Ink to a card panel and softly had it fade out from the center. I splattered it with water and some ink before stamping the sentiment in the center. Finally I moved the florals from my clear sheet and adhered them to the inked panel.
I can't wait to see what you make for this challenge ! I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Bunny Friends
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Bunny Friends



PPP Bunny Friends
PPP Bunny Friends

PPP
PPP Bunny Friends Dies
PPP Bunny Friends Dies

PPP

3 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a darling take on the inspiration photo, Jeanne! Your bunny is so sweet and I love how you create a wreath of flowers...Cute card!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a sweet card!!

ElizStewart said...

Jeanne... this is definitely one of the cutest Easter cards that I have seen this season... WOW. Just love it!