Saturday, November 17, 2012

Waltzingmouse November Blog Party - Gratitude

Oh are we having a Waltzingmouse Saturday or what?  The new sketch challenge is out today...  and YAY!!! ..... since it is the 17th...  the Blog Party!!   The theme this month is Gratitude.  So appropriate for Thanksgiving and the holidays -  and it is so important to count your blessings right?  Well my friends... what am I thankful for?  Why YOU of course!!  I am so blessed for the wonderful friends I've met through our mutual obsession with Waltzingmouse (you know who you are!!)  You might be wondering where I got the sentiment - it is from Blessed by You.  The stamp originally said "Thankful for Your Hospitality".  I just taped off the part I didn't need before I inked it up.  Then I removed the tape and BAM!  A whole new sentiment!
I used the free digital template of the Watering Can and filled it with loads of colorful Chrysanthemums.  I fussy cut leaves and flowers and arranged them into a bouquet ready for giving!!  There are lots of free digi templates to choose from at the Waltzingmouse store - check them out sometime!! 
Thanks for stopping by!  You can see all the other projects that are linked up here!  I can't wait to see what you made!

Jeanne

Supplies Used:
Watering Can Template:  Waltzingmouse
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Nordic Winter, Blessed by You, Big Blom Chrysanthemums
Embossing Folder Cuttlebug - Victoria
Dies:  Spellbinder Tags Trio
Card Stock:  Papertrey Ink Kraft, Vintage Cream
Ink:  Stampin' Up! Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Ranger Distress Antique Linen
Button Thread - Cream Waltzingmouse (May Arts)

22 comments:

Julia Aston said...

This is just wonderful Jeanne! I just love Claire's watering can - your floral and leaf layers are lovely - great way to get the sentiment you need from what you have!

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love the cheery bouquet you created.

Kelly S. said...

I LOVE how you did that sentiment! So clever, Jeanne...that would have taken me years to figure out if you hadn't given away your secret, LOL! The watering can is so sweet with the embossing and the Nordic stripe. But oh the layered MUMS! So beautiful in all of their greenery. Amazing card for the party!

Caroline said...

WOW I love this the watering can is fantastic and the flowers are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Marybeth said...

Jeanne…. how cute is this! I just love the watering can and the gorgeous flowers… love the way you popped some of them up. So pretty to see the embossed watering can. Have a great weekend my friend!

Renee said...

Amazing as always!!
Love that watering can...
and all those gorgeous blooms coming from it...
just gorgeous!! :)
You never fail to awe and inspire! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne those blooms are just gorgeous, such a beautiful card!

Deborah Frings said...

Your watering can of flowers is just wonderful! Love the sweet tag too!

Sharron said...

Your watering can is makes such a fabulous display for your bouquet. Love the embossing and trim from Nordic Winter! The layered mums are gorgeous and I especially love the leaves. Using two colors of green gives such depth. Then you topped it all off with a clever sentiment---AWESOME!

Jill Norwood said...

Jeanne this is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love absolutely everything about it! Stunning!
:) Jill

Kary said...

Hi Jeanne! Your project looks AMAZING!! I am always so blown away by your creations. You are so talented!! So thankful for you, cos you inspire me so much. {hugs}

Helen Berry said...

Jeanne this is out of this world GORGEOUS!! Those flowers are so,so pretty and the leaves just look perfect arranged in that beautifully made watering can. Love this (as always) x x x

Helen Berry said...

P.s. I really like creating new sentiments like that too ;) x

Lisa Minckler said...

Awwww shucks!!! You made me blush ;) I'm thankful for YOU too and the fact that you inspire me with each and every post you make. I looove this 3D project and your amazing flowers. Beautiful leaves, I love the green variations. :)
Hugs to you,
Lisa xx

Claire said...

Jeanne you always come up with something so unique...such gorgeous details like the embossing on the spout. I could look at this all day...

Lee said...

Wow! This is so stunning. Love the beautiful arrangement in the watering can.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What!!??? You are truly AMAZING!!! I know I should expect something spectacular when I come here - but no matter how high my expectations are you always chock me with something new and super creative - this is amazing!!! So inspiring to come here! - I should dedicate my gratitude card to you next time! HUGS!

Vickie Z said...

Well, is this just gorgeous or what!! Love the watering can with all the pops of color with the crsythanenums- know that's not the correct spelling...I'm OCD like that!! Love!!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness, this is just amazing! Those sweet flowers just pop right off of your card/watering can. Just so bright and cheerful.

-Aneta- said...

wow..such a nice idea for GRATITUDE card :) good work and perfect stamping!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Wow!!!!

Kara said...

beautiful..love the dimension on those flowers