Wednesday, November 28, 2012

CASE Study #119 Sunshine & Rainbows

Hi Everybody!  I hope you are all off to a good start today!    I've been spending some time trying to get a little more organized in keeping my galleries up to date.  Have you ever gotten lost on Pinterest for hours and hours?  Nothing hard to imagine there huh? 

There are so many places to find inspiration!!  CASE Study is the only place I know that features the work of a selected designer for a whole month.   I've been introduced to so many wonderful crafters there!  This is the last week for our monthly muse Angeline Yong.  I've really enjoyed her C&S style getting me to try some new things.  Here's the inspiration photo for the week.  What grabs you?  All the colors, the layout, the stripes from the twine,  the pretty embossing and the bold sentiment?  Well you can spin this sweet little design any way you like and make it all your own.  When I saw the lollipop image I immediately thought of the pinwheel die I recently ordered (and had yet to use!) and thought it would be perfect.   I kept the layout pretty much the same adhering the pinwheel with my latest addiction.. a bit of washi in stripes to tie in with the twine in the photo.

You might want to check out what the rest of the design team came up with for this challenge.  I know you will be seriously inspired!    Just click on their names below to jump to their  blog.
 
Chupa - Iwona Palamountain
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debbie Hughes
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Angeline Yong (November Muse)

Oh, and I almost forgot.....the winner this week will be receiving two sets of stamps from Clearly Besotted stamps (you lucky devil! can't wait to get my hands on the sets I just ordered!)  I hope I see you over at Case Study Challenge Blog!

Have a great day!
Jeanne

Supplies Used:  Finished Size:  5 x 7"
Stamp and Die:  Lil Inkers Rainbow & Cloud Sentiments, Original Pinwheel
Pattern Paper:  Simple Stories Fabulous Collection "All About Me" "Sweet"
Card Stock:  Papertrey Ink Kraft, Ocean Tides
Button:  Papertrey Ink
Gem Paper Studio
Wilton Lollipop Stick 6"
Washi 3/8" Pink Stripe Recollections (Michaels)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black

7 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

I love this pinwheel Jeanne, the little birds on the patterned paper make it look just like they are blowing on the pinwheel to see the beautiful colors. Very cute sentiment on this one too. Good idea to use the lollipop stick!

Caroline said...

I love this the pin wheel is gorgeous I love the colours and design. Caroline xxx

Pauline said...

Fab card Jeanne, such a great design!

Anne-Elise said...

Gorgeous pinwheel, Jeanne! Love the little birds too, they are so cute! Hugs

Marybeth said...

Love that you added to the pinwheel , looks great so full! Beautiful papers and washi tape… I think you are now addicted.

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet pinwheel and that back ground paper with those adorable little birdies on either side, just so creative!

Winnie said...

What a great card! I love the uplifting sentiment, and how the bird on the paper looks like it is perched on the pinwheel (which is adorable too!)