Thursday, November 22, 2012

Case Study #118 - Celebrate The Season

Happy Thanksgiving!!!  I hope you have a beautiful day planned surrounded by friends and family!  Maybe you are surfing the web while you're waiting for company - or dinner to come out of the oven?  Well, are you ready for your weekly dose of CASE inspiration?  The muse for this month is Angeline Yong of The Creation of Creativity blog. She has such a clean style and her designs are always stunning! If you are a C&S style gal you just have to play along this month!  Check out the inspiration photo this week! 

Case always inspires me to try something new and work outside my comfort zone and Angeline is challenging me again this week!  One layer, C&S is definitely not me but I knew I wanted to give this a try.  Where Angeline's card is a delight of fall colors and leaves, mine is all decked out for the holidays like a sprinkle of  Christmas confetti!  I really enjoyed stamping this pattern and dipping into so many pretty ink colors! 
I hope you will visit the other CASE Design Team Members to see what they came up with for this week's inspiration.  Just click on their names below to jump to their blog.

Chupa - Iwona Palamountain
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina MacLaren
Clare Buswell
Debbie Hughes
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Maureen Plut
Teneale Williams
Angeline Yong (November Muse)

CASE is sponsored this week by Elizabeta Kushner who will be providing three digital images from her Etsy shop to the winner!  I hope you find some time to play - you can click on the link here to jump to the CASE Study Blog!  Have a beautiful day!

Jeanne

Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.5 x 6.25
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Big Bloom Poinsettias, Seasonal Remedies
Paper:  Echo Park For the Record Collection "Stamp of Approval"
Ink:  Stampin'Up! Certainly Celery, More Mustard, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Pool Party, Versafine Onyx Black

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the colours and flowers are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...the colors and placement of each and every thing is just amazing. Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is stunning Jeanne, I love those colours and your vibrant design. Happy Thanksgiving!

Rinoplasti said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.
Rinoplasti

Marybeth said...

Your stamping is beautiful . Looks like printed paper. Thanksgiving is almost a two day event here and I love it! Can't wait to get in my craft room though.