Friday, October 28, 2016

Tupelo Designs LLC - Concord & 9th Happy Day!



Happy Friday!  It's going to be a fun weekend!  Are you ready for Halloween?  Our neighborhood is loaded with kids so it's going to be crazy!  So many houses are decorated!  I love checking them out when I'm walking the dog.  She doesn't appreciate it so much because many of them move in the wind - my girl is a bit skittish!

I just wanted to remind you to treat yourself while you're at it!  I love shopping at Tupelo Designs LLC!  They've got all my favorite products in one place and shipping is always free.  That's all the motivation I need to go shopping!  I love that I receive my supplies quickly - all stock items ship within 48 hours.. and they come practically gift wrapped.  I've ordered lots of times and never anything broken or missing!  I think you'll be really happy you gave them a try.

Are you loving all the new Concord and 9th?  Tupelo Designs LLC has them!  I just discovered the Happy Day set!  It's really gorgeous and would make wonderful wedding and birthday cards.  That cake is just yummy!   The coordinating dies make it easy to work with - no fussy cutting here! 

To make this even more elegant I adhered the die cut to a white embossed panel.  The embossing folder is by We R Memory Keepers (woven) - its really dimensional and adds lots of texture and richness to this design. 
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the florals with Copic Markers.  Yes - Tupelo Designs LLC has Copic markers too! I used only a handful of colors - 2 yellow, 2 orange, 2 pink, and 3 green.  I left the cake unfinished.

This set makes any occasion extra special!   













Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Concord & 9th Happy Day
Dies | Concord & 9th Happy Day
Embossing Folder | We R Memory Keepers Next Level Embossing Folders Woven
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh 

Products from Tupelo Designs LLC



7 comments:

Alanna said...

What a beautiful card Jeanne. I love this set and love all the white space and texture on your card.

Lisa Elton said...

What beautiful flowers on your cake! This is wonderful Jeanne!

~amy~ said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SO beautiful, Jeanne! That textured background is perfect with the cake too!

Marybeth said...

I love this set too Jeanne and I love the way you colored your cake! Gorgeous!

Nora Noll said...

I NEED to buy this stamp set. It can be used for so many types of occasions!! Your color choice is beautiful!!

Michelle said...

I love this so much - all that white with the bright flowers and leaves! It's been too long since I've visited you, Jeanne, I think. Your blog is a feast for my eyes. :-)