Sunday, October 16, 2016

Calling all Sistahs October Blog Hop!


Thanks for stopping by! On the 17th of the month CAS-ual Fridays Stamps sponsors a blog hop to remind you and the important women in your life to make sure you're doing your monthly breast self-exam and scheduling a yearly mammogram. You might just save a life!

1 in 8 women in the U.S. will develop invasive breast cancer in her lifetime. Early detection is so important for treatment! We want all the women in our lives to know how important they are to us and how much we want them to live strong healthy lives.
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps owner Michele is a survivor. She designed a line of stamps to provide support and to promote awareness. 50% of the sale of products in the "Calling All Sistahs" campaign are donated to breast cancer research and awareness.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so we're asking you to send a card to encourage a sistah that has been recently diagnosed, is currently under treatment or has recently gone through the breast cancer battle. Most of us have either been touched by this terrible disease or have loved someone who has.


If you're hopping along with us today you should have reached me from The Casual Friday's Blog!   That's also where you can get all the hop details.

See something new here?   Yep!  That's right!  Michele's introduced a new Sistah's stamp set!  I love this sentiment!  The set has a new ribbon stamp that works great with the existing ribbon die and some awesome sentiments.  There's also the little Hope ribbon stamp that I used to create the background on my card.  
I used the Bubble Box Fri Dies to cut the sentiment.  When I layered it over the larger Bubble Box die it looked like it was missing something so I cut a second one - the same size as the sentiment from a lighter pink.  I cut it in half and positioned it  behind the stamped layer so it peeks out the top and bottom.






The next stop on this hop is Julia Altermann!!! But before you go PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! One comment will be selected randomly from all the stops on the hop to receive this new stamp set!! You have until 12 am US EST on October 19, 2016 to qualify! 

We's also like to have you join us for our monthly hops! You only need to use one CASual Fridays Stamp or Die to participate in this blog hop. It does not have to come from the Calling All Sistahs line.

Join our Sistah's Facebook Group HERE where you'll get all the hop details every month. We want to encourage as many ladies as we can to get checked - won't you help spread the word?


Jeanne Jachna (That's me!)
Heather North (Our Calling all Sistah's Coordinator)

Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CASual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link tothe CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.






Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CASual Fridays Word Ribbon
Dies | CASual Fridays Bubble Box Fri Dies
The Twinery Solid Pink Sorbet Twine
Pretty Pink Posh Ballerina Slippers Sequins




26 comments:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Love the background you've created and that quote used as a sentiment is sooo apt!! I also like how you have incorporated different shades of pink. Gorgeous :) thanks for sharing

Tami Grant said...

Your card is beautiful Jeanne and has so much meaning. I love this stamp set.

Lori Kobular said...

Awesome card! I love the stamped background and the new stamp set is wonderful! I love the way you framed the sentiment!

Unknown said...

Love this card!

Unknown said...

Love the sentiment you used.

barbara macaskill said...

What a pretty card!! I love the ribbon background and the sentiment R O C K S! This is such an awesome stamp set! TFS!

Russell Productions said...

Great card and message.

Marybeth said...

Such a beautiful pink card Jeanne! Beautiful stamped background and use of the pink twine!

!neke said...

One word : Great !!!!!

Sue D said...

Great card. I like this sentiment, the background and how you used the bubble box dies.

Vivian said...

Beautiful sentiments...I love your card!

Heather North said...

Oh Jeanne, I just love the sentiment you used today. As a 5'2" woman I can relate to this one so much! Thank you for continuing to be a part of the Calling All Sistahs blog hop!

Mary Holshouser said...

Bright and colorful card.
thanks for sharing.

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!!! I LOVE that stamped background and the double layer of pink!! AMAZING design!!

Kara said...

Absolutely so gorgeous! In love with the new stamp set!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and inspiring card!

Lisa Elton said...

Veyr pretty Jeanne!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

love the layering of die cuts on here and that background is incredible!

Kristie Maynard said...

Love your card. Thanks for sharing it with us. I'm going to check out that link for the blog hops too.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!! I'm a 9 year breast cancer survivor!! I was diagnosed with a very aggressive cancer stage 4 metastasized to my lymph nodes. But thru 2years of chemo and radiation I'm still here!! Doctors say I'm a miracle!! Thank God for everyday!! 🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Karenladd said...

I just love that sentiment, and you used it beautifully. Thanks for sharing your card with us!

FeM said...

Great card. I like this set.

Kathy F said...

Great and meaningful card for such a worthy cause. Thank you for supporting all women!

D.Ann C said...

I like the lovely layers and terrific background for this fab sentiment!

Lori said...

Gorgeous card! I'm really liking this new set!

Carmela said...

Love the bold pink label. Great card!!