Friday, October 21, 2016

Tupelo Designs LLC - Batty About You!


Hi friends!  I hope you're having a great day!   I'm having a mood  and I'm trying to not let it get the best of me.  We had a rainy morning here in the Chicago area - I'm hoping when it clears up I can get back out with Miss Moriko.   Maybe some outdoors and some sunshine will brighten my mood.   What's wrong?   More dental problems (of course).  I'm sort of feeling like there's no end in site, that it's always something - more than I can handle today.  That's why my crafting is so important to me.  It's an escape from my problems, and when I'm over thinking things I can quiet my mind and loose myself.

I try to treat myself  to a little something from Tupelo Designs LLC whenever I can.  Receiving a package in the mail is a nice pick me up.  It's like receiving a present in the mail.  I'm always excited with getting something new in my hands to work with - and I can find all my favorite brands there.
Today I'm playing with Reverse Confetti!  I started with a base of green dotted paper from the Fright Night pad.  Next I layered frames adhered in all different wonky directions.
I added a sentiment from Treat Yo Self - and now the fun part.. adding all the little bats!  

I added Silly Eyes  because bigger eyes are "Oh so much better to see you with My Dear!"
 Playing with some props today too so an extra photo..  
Need a little pick me up yourself?  Stop by Tupelo Designs LLC - you'll be glad you did.  They've got free shipping USA ($50 and up orders Canada).  You receive reward points that turn into dollars for your next purchase and they have all your favorite products! 










Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Treat Yo'Self
Dies |Reverse Confetti Halloween Bits, Framed Up
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Fright Night 6"
Silly Eyes | Pretty Pink Posh




4 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Oh boy...so sorry about those dental woes. I think that just sucks, and I can't think of anybody who deserves it LESS. Your card is such fun, on a better note--what you can do with a white frame is insanely good! Love that green dot paper, like, tons!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and fun card...love that wonderful green polka dot background and all those sweet bats!

Sharron said...

I hate that you're still having to deal with the dental issues. It's never fun but hope you have a dentist as great as we do. We still drive an hour to the town where we used to live just to see the dentist! Love your fabulous design with the layered frames! And those bats are the cutest!

Leigh Penner said...

I love the movement the frames create! Fabulous card!