Friday, October 14, 2016

Sending Happy Thoughts!

Thanks for stopping by!  It's Friday!  My day to post for Tupelo Designs LLC!  They're my favorite place to shop!  They've got all your favorite brands all under one roof and shipping is always free.. no coupon required.   All stock items are shipped within 48 hours and everything is beautifully packed - a little present just for you! 

What's better than that?  Loyalty points that you accumulate with every purchase that turn into dollars off your next purchase!  They're always adding new things to the store so you'll want to check them out.    They even have those Clarity stencil brushes and the newest Altenew ink colors you've been looking for.
Today I'm playing with the Altenew Beautiful Day set!  The 4 layer stamped flowers are absolutely gorgeous.  All those layers make them realistic and add lots of dimension. 

Just when I thought I had enough ink pads... I decided to try some of the Altenew.  I love that there are four shades of each color and that they're made to work together - taking all the guess work out of layering other brands of ink together.  The formula is really nice too - it spreads as it set's into the paper so there's no white spots that didn't get inked.   I've been buying a few colors at a time.. first on my list was pink and green (for flowers of course!).  !'ve been adding more whenever I can!!  You can find the new colors already in the store at Tupelo Design LLC
I wanted to show you how I stamped the background on white card stock before adding the stamped die cut flowers.  I used three colors of ink for the leaves, and the lightest shade "Frayed Leaf" for the soft outline flowers.
The flowers were adhered with adhesive foam tape to add dimension.  A sprinkle of sequins adds a little sparkle and shine.

One more photo of the completed project....

So what have you treated yourself to lately?    I hope you make something beautiful today! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Altenew Beautiful Day
Dies | Altenew Beautiful Day
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear




10 comments:

Craftychris said...

Beautiful card! I love the sentiment! xxx

cm said...

Gorgeous, Jeanne! I have a couple sets (the minis) of the Altenew inks and love the way they layer. The warm yellow...swooning! Snowing and raining here today...and we're supposed to be heading north to see my mom. Fingers cross the sun comes out and the road conditions improve...
Hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

Jeanne this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Lindsey said...

This is gorgeous! This set is absolutely #1 on my Altenew wish list. :)

Unknown said...

Jeanne, what a BEAUTIFUL card, sure thank you lots for sharing your talent us.

Unknown said...

Simple beautiful. Thank you for sharing and being part of the giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE this - stunning!! I am definitely duping this one too!! Joleen

Sharron said...

That is the most amazing set, can't believe I still don't have it! Your yellow flowers are so gorgeous!!

Nora Noll said...

Oh my word!! This card is STUNNING!! I LOVE the yellow flowers and the soft green in the background stamping with the bright leaves. FABULOUS design!!

wendyp said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love this set! I'm going to have to check out Tupelo!