Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Reverse Confetti Fallidays Halloween Fun!

Reverse Confetti is celebrating the second annual Fall-idays. For the next three days we're sharing serious holiday fun!  We're focusing on a different holiday each day with everything to make your season extra ordinary!   You'll see cards, decorations, treats and home decor! 

October 18 - Halloween
October 19 Thanksgiving
October 20 Christmas 


My favorite time of year is fall !  Living in the Midwest I love the change of seasons...it's more than just the leaves changing color, or the cooler temperatures.  The days are so much shorter now.  It's still dark when I wake up in the morning making me want to stay in bed longer, and it gets dark around dinner time.  Halloween helps me to embrace these changes.  I look forward to staying outside by a fire to greet the kids as they go door to door. 

The yard seems other worldly this time of year.  I hear the call of a Great Horned Owl, the sound of dead leaves rustling in the wind, and if  I go out at just the right time I'll see a few bats roaming the night sky.  (the Indiana bat is on the endangered list).   The sounds carrier further through the night since there are less leaves to block the sound.
This little cutie is sure to make you smile!  I colored her up with Copic Markers, and added a little blush to her cheeks.  The little freckles (yes even on the bats) was added with a white gel pen. 
I can't wait to see all the costumes this year.  I'm guessing Star Wars will be popular.. and princess costumes never go out of style.  I remember my daughter wearing them almost every day of the week.
Want to see more Halloween cards?  If you a Halloween fan like me you'll be in heaven.  If you're more of a bah!  not another holiday type.. maybe these projects will put you in the mood.   I hope you see every holiday through the eyes of a child!


Have a great day! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Best Witches
Dies | Reverse Confetti Best Witches, Documented Love Note
Paper | Reverse Confetti Fright Night 6"

7 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute card, Jeanne!

Lisa H. said...

sweet card. love all the Halloween cuties you added and the fun mix of papers.

Diane Jaquay said...

Over the top CUTE, Jeanne!!

BenteS said...

So many lovely cards you have made since my last visit!
I love your colorful and wonderful cards :))

cm said...

Your card is spook-tacular and boo-tiful (can't resist!). I love your description of fall in your neighbourhood; it sounds magical...
Hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how fun, too cute Jeanne!!

Kathy said...

What a cool card...love the colors and patterns!