Friday, October 28, 2016

Bandit Boo!

You know I love Halloween!  It's my favorite time of year!  Today I'm playing along with Happy Little Stampers - this time it's anything goes with dies!  I love using dies to make a scene and all the borders from Pretty Pink Posh make that so easy! 

This set has lots of cute images like this little bandit, a vampire and a cute little honey bear!


I used a stitched border die to layer different shades of green to make hills.  Little flower sequins in purple coordinate with the night sky!
I've been looking for the perfect white splatter.  I found Dr. Ph. Martins Bleed Proof White and I love it for watercolor or even card stock splatters.  The white is clean and as the name implies, solid enough so no background colors come through. 

I put the little "Boo" sentiment in a speech bubble die!  Even that has a nice stitched edge to it! 
I hope you find some time to play today!



Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Halloween Friends
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Halloween Friends, Stitched Borders, Speech Bubbles 
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh Lilac Garden Flower Sequins



7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so stinkin cute!!

Donna said...

Super cute, Jeanne. x

Kim Heggins said...

Just so sweet!

Marybeth said...

Jeanne this is just way too cute! Love it!

laurie said...

I love that stitched border...such a cute card. Those images are adorable. Thanks for sharing at Happy little Stampers!

Nora Noll said...

This card is adorable!!

Julie B said...

Such a cute Halloween card, hope you had a good one this year!
So pleased you joined us at HLS. :0)