Thursday, October 20, 2016

Fusion Card Challenge - Congrats


I hope you're having a great day!  We're enjoying some warm weather here in the Chicago area - and I'm really feeling drawn outside.  I know there's not lots more days like this left this year and I want to soak in as much sunshine as I can!

A new challenge begins today at Fusion Card Challenge - isn't the photo beautiful?  I admit I was excited when I saw it because I have a wedding that I needed a card for... and that exactly what those flowers got me thinking of.

Not digging the florals?  That's ok.. you can work with just the sketch.  It's FUSION so you have choices.. sketch, photo, or fuse them both together!  
I went all clean and simple with a stamped floral on a card panel.  For the horizontal line across the bottom of the panel on the sketch I added some lace and a row of pearls.    

I used the Altenew Painted Flowers. This was my first time using this set and I know I made some mistakes lining things. This set is very forgiving and mistakes don't glare at you. I got the stamps at Tupelo Designs LLC - they're my favorite store. They have free shipping and always ship stock items within 48 hours. They have all my favorite brands too. They even have loyalty points for every dollar you spend that turn into $$ you can use for future purchases.

I'm entering this card in their Facebook challenge - this time all you need to do is use an item from the store and add some fabric.  You just add a post to their TDLLC (Award Winning) Facebook page to enter the challenge. 
Want to see how the rest of the team did with this Fusion challenge?  Click here to jump to the Fusion Card Challenge Blog!   We'd love for you to join us! 







Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Altenew Painted Flowers, Hennah Elements (Sentiment)
Dies | Altenew Painted Flowers, MFT Fishtail Flags
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh Ballerina Slippers
Ribbons | May Arts



8 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Simply stunning card Miss Jeanne...love that sweet touch of lace you added.

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Jeanne!!

Linda Callahan said...

So beautiful with the pinks and bit of green! love it!

Karren said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous, Jeanne! You've made those flowers shine and your card is so crisp and clean, yet soft and feminine and the same time.

Tracey McNeely said...

Stamped perfectly!

Sharron said...

Beautiful design and colors! Love those blooms! The lace is a perfect touch!

Lucille K said...

Lovely card, the flowers are beautifully colored and the lace is the perfect touch :)

Donna said...

So pretty :)