Friday, October 28, 2016

Tag You're It - Happy Thanksgiving

A new challenge begins today at Tag You're It Challenge.  I love a tag because it's small and usually much easier to make than a card.  It's also nice to have a bunch on hand - especially this time of year when you're gifting goodies.   They really dress up a package!

This time our guest is Rubeena Naz!  Isn't her tag scrumptious?  Lots of ways you can spin this tag - cake, birthday, colors, layout., etc.  I'm really feeling fall here in the Midwest so decided to go with a Thanksgiving themed tag. 

I followed the same design as Ruby, I stamped an image in the lower  right corner of the tag.  I made sure some of the image was cut off the edges, and I repeated the sparkle and shine on the sample.  I added a second tag in gold foil, some Twinery Gold Shimmer Twine, and a sprinkle of sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I used the same shape tag as the inspiration (I used the Stitched Duo One die from Pretty Pink Posh) - I love the stitched details!






Stamps | Serendipity Stamps  Happy Thanksgiving, Wheat Sheaf
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 1
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold 4 mm , 6 mm
Twinery Twine | Gold Shimmer
1/4" Gold Woven Ribbon | May Arts




4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love this autumn image, fabulous tag!!

Kara Lynne said...

Such a great fall image and wonderful sparkle! It's the epitome of autumn!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous tag Jeanne!I love that wheat stamp from Serendipity Stamps !

Nora Noll said...

Oh my word!! You never cease to amaze me. I LOVE this tag. The image is divine and the gold behind it with the matching sequins in front-STUNNING!!