Monday, October 17, 2016

Pretty Little Studio Oakley Avenue - Happy Fall Y'all!


Feeling a little uninspired?  No worries!   Pretty Little Studio has you covered!  Every Tuesday we provide an inspiration photo to get your mojo jump started!  Today we've got some yummy fall goodness!  Take a look at this beauty.. what do you see?  I see yellows, reds, blues and browns.. I see clean lines from the shutters and windows too!
I started with products from the Oakely Avenue Collection from Ashley Horton. This collection is fall inspired with paper names like "Pumpkin Pie", "Cedar", "Changing Colors", and "Apple Picking" . I used the plaid "Cozy Blanket" and "Firewood" to add some blues and yellows and to mimic the straight lines in the inspiration photo.

Oakley Avenue has all the accents you've come to love from Pretty Little Studio including Flairs like this one from the Foxy Fall set, die cuts including fun Fall Away Arrows, and new sequins in pretty colors and different sizes.  I used Buttered Corn and Golden to add a little sparkle to my design.  Some Twinery Gold Shimmer Twine is a beautiful mix of neutral color and gold shine! 
Have you noticed something new here.. yep!   The sentiment and heart accents are from the Cedar Clear Stamp Set! It has fun images that coordinate with the prints on the papers in the collection and this cute sentiment! I stamped directly on the packaging from the You & Me 3 x 4" Journaling Cards.
I used a Fall Florals poppy sticker to add a burst of red to the design. Since I wanted to attach the sticker to my sentiment card that is raised I dusted the back of the sticker with baby powder. This allowed me to attach the sticker to the card base with adhesive foam tape - so the sentiment and floral are the same height.
You're going to love this new collection - it's got a little something for everyone!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products:
Clear Stamps | Cedar
Paper | Oakley Avenue Collection
Stickers | Fall Florals
Journaling Cards 3 x 4" | You & Me
Flair | Foxy Fall
Die Cut | Fall Away Arrows
Sequins | Buttered Corn, Golden
The Twinery Gold Shimmer Twine

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Layers of fall prettiness!