- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS55 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Here's the sketch for this week...
I chose bright colors and papers for my layout for a fresh summer look. Bright colors always make me happy ! I stamped the sentiment on pattern paper just above the window.
The sketch has some lines down the left side of the panel... I decided to add a die cut border in hot pink. The framed scene looked like it was floating to me so I added some stripes of Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine wrapped around the card 3 times and finished with a bow. This anchored all the elements.
Looks interesting right? So hmmm... what todo with those four boxes? Put a little image in each? I decided to put a scene inside like a window! But first.. how to cut out those four squares - I was lucky to find a die from Pretty Pink Posh - the Stitched Duo 3 that had exactly 4 windows to cut out! I set that die inside another die - the Scallop Squares - and ran them through my die cut machine once to make the perfect window.
I stamped the scene from Hello Sunshine with Memento ink and colored it with Copic Markers
Need a little more inspiration? Check out creations from the challenge design team. Just click on their name to jump to their blog!
Ready to play? Click here to jump to the blog - you can always find the challenge by clicking the badge in the right column on the Sugar Pea Designs Blog.
Stamps | Sugar Pea Designs Hello Sunshine
Pattern Paper | Simple Stories DIY Boutique 6"
The Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine
Wood Veneer Heart Ruby Rock It