Friday, May 6, 2016

Sending you LOVE!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you're having a great day!  It's the count down to the weekend!  Hang in there!  We're almost there!  I'm playing along at CASology this week where the cue card word is MOVE!  There's lots of different ways you can spin that one - a new home, traveling, exercise.  I thought I'd take it in another direction.. interactive motion!

So while my cute little bunny is drifting off to far away places -traveling through the clouds (moving) he is actually also physically moving because I attached him to a wobbler!  Days like this I ask myself.. is it time to start a You Tube account?   I'd sure love to show you the spring action here.

 I decided against it.. don't you ever feel overwhelmed with social media?  Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, keeping your blog running?  LOL!  So I decided against the You Tube account today.  

This Pretty Pink Posh stamp set called Darling Friends is available at Simon Says Stamp.   This set features everything you need for a balloon adventure including a handful of fun friends!  
The die cut clouds are from the Rainy Days coordinating die set - also from Pretty Pink  Posh.  And the bitty heart under the sentiment?  From the Stitched Labels One die.   I colored the balloon and bunny with Copic markers and added a few details with a white gel pen. 

I kept this one clean - still learning to embrace the white!   I hope you have a great weekend!



Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh / Simon Says Darling Friends | 
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh / Simon Says Darling Friends | Rainy Days | Stitched Labels One

14 comments:

Joyce said...

Love it when you embrace the white, Jeanne. (Of course, I love it when you embrace the colors and layers, too.) This is such a sweet and CAS card. Love your wobbly bunny, and also those die cut clouds. And, your hot air balloon is pretty darn cute and colorful too. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Patti said...

This is too too sweet! I really love the way you did your clouds!

Patti

Katie Ann Brooks said...

hehe, this is so freaking adorable! Love the scene!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so sweet, Jeanne, love how you die cut the clouds in the background! Happy Mother's Day to you, my friend!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne this is so sweet I love your hot air balloon! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is CAS perfection, Jeanne! Love the movement from the wobbler - thanks so much for playing along with the CASology challenge this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

I ADORE it Jeanne, and CASology will too!!!! Love the Grad CAP!!! To Die for!!!

richardbreaks said...

Yes, do a YouTube account! Yes, yes, yes! And then let me know how to set up a dang camera so I can join you!
I love this little guy, and putting him on a wobble is perfect! You are a bright star, Miss Jeanne!

Jingle said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! Such a fantastic design and amazing color choices. I love everything about it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

So sweet with the layers - yet keeping it CAS. So happy you played the CASology Challenge this week.

cm said...

CAS suits you beautifully, Jeanne! Your hot air balloon and bunny are stinkin' adorable! And those clouds...and that sentiment...and the die cut clouds...Wonderfully, delightfully, cheerily awesome! Add in the wobble action and I'm blown away even further!
Hugs~c

Anonymous said...

Well, if you do decide to open a YOutube account, let me know and I'll subscribe! This is so cute, and those negatives of the clouds behind your wobbly balloon looks fantastic! Need to investigate those wobblers... SO glad you could join us at CASology this week, Jeanne!!

Sharron said...

Oh, this is so precious! Love the awesome dimension with the cloud cut-outs and the wobble! It's always fun to see you do CAS--just as perfect as lots of layering. And do consider the You Tube account. I would love to subscribe!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is as sweet as can be. I love your adorable little bunny riding around in that festive hot air balloon!