Wednesday, December 28, 2016

You Make Me Happy


I hope you had a great Christmas! I know we all have so much to be thankful for. I'm blessed to be surrounded by family. This year several of us were suffering with the flu. We took chores in turns (cleaning the house, food prep, wrapping presents) and managed to pull it off! I don't think any of our guests realized we weren't feeling up to it. 
My card today was made with products from the Pretty Little Studio Here Comes The Sun collection. I love the bright colors, hand lettered sentiments, and watercolor look . 
It's easy to create with Pretty Little Studio products - the die cuts are printed, cut and ready to work with. I used dies from two different packages - the sentiment comes from Coffee Time and the Sunshine, Citrus, and Cloud are from Here Comes The Sun.
Seriously I think that citrus is making me feel better already! Everyone has a little "sunshine" in their life - why not let them know?
Those yummy iridescent sequins are the icing on the cake. The yellow is called Sunsation, and the fuchsia is Primrose! They look so juicy with the citrus!
Have a great day!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Here Comes The Sun | Summer Party
Die | Here Comes The Sun (Sunshine, Citrus, Cloud) Coffee Time (Sentiment)
Sequins | Sunsation | Primrose

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a happy card! We sure could use some more sunshine. Those days have been few and far between!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and sweet card....wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

Nora Noll said...

This is such a happy card with wonderful colors on this gray day!! Amazing design!!

Marybeth said...

I am sure you are over the flu by now , sorry . Never a good time not to feel well.
What a beautiful sunny card Jeanne! I sure wish I could send you some of the lemons and limes that we have tons of on our trees. I know how much you love lemons and I think they keep us healthy.
Happy New Year !