Tuesday, December 13, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays Merry & Bright


I hope you're having a great day!  I've still got a few Christmas cards to make and today I'm sharing one made with CAS-ual Fridays Snowflake Splendor set.  This set has two pine trees made from snowflakes and lots of great sentiments.
I'm not feeling too "traditional" (red, gold and green) this year.  For this one I chose kraft colored paper with a pastel design.  While this did not come from a Christmas pad the kraft background and colorful designs reminded me of a gingerbread house. 

I stamped the tree in a melon color and accented the design with mint and teal.  I decorated the tree with gold pearls and pink gems for lots of sparkle and shine.    I even added a bit of washi and some Twinery Gold Shimmer Twine for embellishment.
A pretty tree needs a gold star on top right?   I do love a flat Christmas card for mailing but it's ok to have a few thicker ones to hand out.   I'll be hand delivering a few gifts this year and I'll tuck a card inside the bags when I hand them out. 

It's supposed to be really cold here in the Midwest for a few days.  I'm hoping to stay in and get some things done!  Our tree is up but it still needs some decorations! 

Want to go shopping? There's lots of stamps in the sale section of the store, and yes.. you can double dip using my special code. Any commission that would normally be given to me has been redirected to CASual Fridays for their Calling All Sistahs Campaign to use toward breast cancer awareness and prevention. I do not accept any payment for products I use on my blog. I only work with products I love and would recommend.







Finished Size 4.25  x 5.5"
Stamps | CASual Fridays Snowflake Splendor
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders Two | Spellbinder Petite Oval, Petite Scallop Oval | MFT Fishtail Flags 
Twine | The Twinery Gold Shimmer Twine

Pattern Paper | Pebbles Spring Fling
Misc | Gold Star (Hobby Lobby), Gems






2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little tree Jeanne, this is delightful!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love these colors, Jeanne, and that tree, WOW, so creative and so beautiful!!