Friday, December 23, 2016

Tupelo Designs LLC - Warm Winter Wishes

Happy Friday!  We made it through the week! It's going to be a busy weekend for EVERYONE!  Are you making it a 3-day weekend?   I did a little running around this morning.. I had a check up at the doctor's office, then off  to the grocery store to buy some last minute things for the big Christmas dinner.  I wanted some fresh rye bread (it's a Polish thing).. and some produce that I didn't think would last the week.  Wow!  You wouldn't believe the crowds when I drove past the mall... or even the folks picking up groceries!

That's the big reason I love Tupelo Designs LLC.  They have lots of my favorite brands and shopping couldn't be easier.....  everything shipped direct to my door!  They always have free shipping (USA only) no coupon required!  

They also award loyalty reward points that turn into dollars that I can use to buy whatever I want from the store. 


One brand I just can't seem to get enough of lately is Altenew.  I love the multi layer stamps and the ink collections designed for these images.   You can find all the newest Altenew stamps in the store now! These are the Modern Deer.  This is a two layer stamp that brings these deer to life. 
Remember when you'd have to color an image to add the details?  
The pattern papers are from Crate Paper's Snow and Cocoa Collection.  I love the bright colors and fun modern look of the patterns.   
I added some Glossy Accents to the snow drifts and sprinkled on some chunky iridescent glitter.

I hope Santa brings you all the crafty things your heart desires.. and if he doesn't know what you need tell him a gift certificate from Tupelo Designs LLC is always the perfect size! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Altenew Modern Deer
Dies | Altenew Modern Deer | MFT Fishtail Flags, Snow Drifts
Pattern Paper | Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa 12"




1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely pair of deer, this is wonderful!!