Thursday, December 22, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations - December Birthday


I found some time to play last night and thought I'd make a December Birthday card.  What a magical time to be born right?  I was inspired by this yummy looking cupcake at Cupcake Inspirations challenge!  Just look at all that frosting!  I love the little stars, white doily and dots of red.  It's just yummy isn't it? 

 I thought a candy stripe background would be nice - especially with the 'Sweet' sentiment.   .  Everything I used today is from Reverse Confetti.  That great cake is from Candles 'N Confetti.  The sentiment is from Sweet Thing stamp set. 

I added a sprinkle of gold stars to the cake to coordinate with the gold Star Garland Confetti Cuts.  The bitty gold stars were left over cut outs from the Pretty Panels Stars.  Yep!  Keep those extra bits!  LOL!   I usually keep  a small cellophane envelope with any extra die cuts together with my dies. 
The papers are from a 6" pad called Very Merry! 

I'm so glad I found a little crafty time today!  It's a nice break in between moments of utter chaos!   Have a great day!  




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Candles 'N Confetti, Sweet Thing
Dies | Reverse Confetti  Candles 'N Confetti, Love Note, Star Garland, Class Act, Pretty Panels Stars
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Very Merry 6"





3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the peppermint stripes and the sparkly star garlands!! Pretty card Jeanne!

CupcakeInspirations said...

Oh wow! I just love how you used this week's colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Jeanne...love all the wonderful red. Merry Christmas!