Saturday, December 31, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays Happy Hanukkah

The year is coming to a close fast!  But it's also the last day of Hanukkah.  I did so many Christmas posts this season I don't want to forget to wish my Jewish friends a Happy Hanukkah!!!  I'm so jealous your celebration is 8 days!  LOL!  Much love to you and yours! 
 
I started this card by stamping a background stripes from HOLLY JOLLY BORDERS in ombre shades of blue.  I made sure the lightest stripes would be in the center - behind the sentiment from STAR OF DAVID.
I love these stars from the Hanukkah Fri Dies Set.  The die cuts them inside each other so the centers are empty, or you can inlay them.   I flipped them over (gold side down), and set them inside each other.  A piece of tape across the back and they stay in place perfectly. You can stack up to 5 layers.. like this beauty.
Isn't that blue and gold just yummy? 

Here's another shot at an angle so you can see all that gold shine!

I hope your celebration was amazing this year!



Want to go shopping? There's lots of stamps in the sale section of the store, and yes.. you can double dip using my special code. Any commission that would normally be given to me has been redirected to CASual Fridays for their Calling All Sistahs Campaign to use toward breast cancer awareness and prevention. I do not accept any payment for products I use on my blog. I only work with products I love and would recommend.



Have a great day! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps |  CAS-ual Fridays Star of David, Holly Jolly Borders
Dies |  CAS-ual Fridays Hanukkah Fri Dies




6 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful !
And a Happy New Year !

Ineke X

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done Jeanne! Love the fancy gold Star of Davids!!

Aileen said...

Love all that gold on your card. Those stars look brilliant with the two different types of cardstock.

Joyce said...

Beautiful Hanukkah card, Jeanne, and how nice to remember your Jewish friends. Those gold stars are stunning, and you can't go wrong with blue and gold as a color scheme.

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card Jeanne...love your wonderful details and those stars are amazing. Happy New Year.

A Creative Muse said...

Love your work! What brand is that textured gold foil paper?